We are happy to announce that our office is now fully open and offering all dental services such as dental cleaning and deep cleanings with our hygienists, as well as dental treatments with Dr. Morgan.
As of 5/16/20 Contra Costa Country has modified its order for residents allowing them to visit their dentist for hygiene appointments or any dental treatments.
We also want to assure you that you are safe at our office due to many pre-existing and new safety measurements and equipments within the office since the covid-19 pandemic. You could find some of these safety measure listed:
- Utilizing Air Purifiers with HEPA filtration in waiting room and operatory rooms to keep the air clean and sanitized (HEPA Filter: High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter)
- All door handles, counters, pens will be wiped with disinfectant throughout the day
- Patients will be entering from waiting room door and exiting from the back door.
- If two patients are coming in at the same time, we will be asking them to stay in their car until we are ready for them (we will let you know if you need to do so)
- No visitors allowed with a patient (unless patient is minor and/or has a legal guardian)
- Fiberglass shield has been installed at the front office counters to provide extra protection
- All patients must wear a mask before entering the office.
- Patients temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- Patients will clean hands with hand sanitizers before contacting any pen or counters.
- Patients will be answering a series of questions for Covid-19 related symptoms, recent travel pre-appointment and at the arrival.
- All patients will rinse mouth with antimicrobial rinse before dental treatment.
- Intraoral Suction devices will be used to minimize splashes
- Extraoral Suction devices will be used to minimize splashes and filter the air
- Air purifiers with HEPA filtration filters the air continuously
- All Instruments are packaged and sterilized in Autoclave before use (as it has always been)
- All surfaces in the operatory room and equipment’s will be thoroughly disinfected (as it has always been)
Our Staff and Doctor Will Be Wearing:
- Bouffant Cap
- Disposable gowns
- N95 masks (which protect both patient and staff)
- Goggle/face shield
I hope you found the provided information useful and we look forward to seeing to you all at your next visit.
Dr. Morgan Mehranfard